a reallllllly happy friday


Pop the bubbly! I got some good, great, wonderful, fabulous news! I got the magic email last night saying that I passed my January exam / class (Conceptual and Strategic Perspectives of Human Resource Management - whatever that means).This is a ''provisional'' pass meaning that yet another exam board meets to finalize the result (in freaking November!) but it is unlikely to be changed. Long story short I am well on my way to getting that Masters in Human Resource Management and Organizational Analysis. One more exam in May and then I am donezo! I could have never gotten through this without the love and support of Ash and my family and all of you, so a big big thanks for keeping me motivated. Maybe one day when I'm CEO of an HR company I'll take y'all out for a drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment