tooting my own horn

Things I take pride in -

1. When the hairdresser tells me that I have really healthy hair (despite the fact that I've been dying it for 10+ years and have fried it off with an iron, an actual iron)

2. When people ask if I'm wearing fake eyelashes, no I'm not.

3. My packing skills. I really believe that I could be a professional packer. I am damn good at it. 6 months backpacking was my ultimate challenge but today my skills were re-confirmed. 2 suitcases (1 carry-on and 1 big one to be checked) for a month in NC. My bags are zipped and I didn't even have to sit on them to do so. And the best part is that my bag to be checked is underweight. 8 pounds underweight. And it has things in it that I'm leaving in America. Do you understand the significance of this people?! It means that I will be able to bring at least 10 pounds worth of American goodness (mac and cheese, spaghettios, ranch dressing) back to the UK with me. Booya! Kaitlyn Harszlak, packing extraordinaire!

No comments:

Post a Comment