Ode to Aunt





She goes by just Aunt, no other name required,
It is her whom I have always admired.
The younger of the Rosokoff sisters,
It's been a year and man have I missed her.

Lover of sweets, she spoils me rotten,
Good memories with Aunt are never forgotten.
Queen of to-do lists, a bit OCD,
Her organizational skills were passed down to me.

Clever and witty, and a fellow proud Gleek,
When I heard she was coming for Easter, I really did freak.

She lives in the land of snow and hot wings,
Over the years she has taught me so many things.
Like how to be popular, and always polite.
33 sleeps til I see her, including tonight.

Oh Aunt how I love you,
Please get here fast!
Pack the ''butta lamb'' in a cooler,
So that it will last.

This Easter will be such a joyous day,
Myself, Aunt, and Mom all together, hip hip HOORAY!

4 comments:

  1. I love this post and I love Aunt too!!!! There better be a clever little poem coming my way on april 7th :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, and incredibly clever! But now we will all want poems!!! Aunt will love it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aunt Aunt baby! For sure! For sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love this. Very much. And I love you very much. I can't wait to see you!
    xoxoxo
    Aunt

    ReplyDelete