This weekend was cray cray! Saturday night activities included a tasty dinner with lots of wine and Tia Maria coffees for dessert. Followed by some bar hopping (vodka tonics and Jameson ginger ales) and then booty shaking (with tequila and j├Ąger shots) to Britney Spears and Ke$ha jams. There were also happy tears at McDonalds at 4:30 in the morning, falling down on the sidewalk (Michelle, not me!) and a missing shoe (which i found in the washing machine Sunday morning). Needless to say it's Monday and I am still worn out. I can not recover as quickly as I used to.


Everyone knows the key to curing a hangover is not ''hair-of-the-dog'', it's greasy goodness. I had a nice big chicken sandwich and fries yesterday and that did help me out, but if I was in America I would be tempted to eat all of my favorites in one sitting.


In addition to warm weather and spending some quality time with friends and family, I am in serious need of some good ol American food. My cravings are worse than a pregnant lady right now. My mouth is watering. 9 days til I am home stuffing my face with high-calorie-can't-get-that-in-England goodness.


1. Cold Stone Creamery - where I can get peanut butter and coffee flavors in my ice cream - unheard of in the UK.
2. Five Guys burger - mmmmy God I can't wait to sink my teeth into one of those!
3. bang bang shrimp from Bonefish - nuff said.
4. bloomin onion / cactus blossom - I'll be trying to hit up Outback AND Texas Roadhouse for one of these bad boys.
5. need me some sweet tay!
6. my ultimate fav munchie snack - they're veggie flavor so they're good for you right?
7. Boston Market mac & cheesey goodness
8. Mexican food!!! authentic, cheap, served by an actual person from Mexico, Mexican food.




2 comments:

  1. Cant wait to see you and eat some of this goodness with you!! :) 9 days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought of you yesterday when I was eating Chick-Fil-A. Wil asked if I was sure if there was one in Wilmington, and where it was. I told him it couldn't have been too far from your house, or how else would you have gotten your hung-over self there some mornings? Good times, and good food soon!!

    ReplyDelete