This weekend was cray cray! Saturday night activities included a tasty dinner with lots of wine and Tia Maria coffees for dessert. Followed by some bar hopping (vodka tonics and Jameson ginger ales) and then booty shaking (with tequila and jäger shots) to Britney Spears and Ke$ha jams. There were also happy tears at McDonalds at 4:30 in the morning, falling down on the sidewalk (Michelle, not me!) and a missing shoe (which i found in the washing machine Sunday morning). Needless to say it's Monday and I am still worn out. I can not recover as quickly as I used to.


Everyone knows the key to curing a hangover is not ''hair-of-the-dog'', it's greasy goodness. I had a nice big chicken sandwich and fries yesterday and that did help me out, but if I was in America I would be tempted to eat all of my favorites in one sitting.


In addition to warm weather and spending some quality time with friends and family, I am in serious need of some good ol American food. My cravings are worse than a pregnant lady right now. My mouth is watering. 9 days til I am home stuffing my face with high-calorie-can't-get-that-in-England goodness.


1. Cold Stone Creamery - where I can get peanut butter and coffee flavors in my ice cream - unheard of in the UK.
2. Five Guys burger - mmmmy God I can't wait to sink my teeth into one of those!
3. bang bang shrimp from Bonefish - nuff said.
4. bloomin onion / cactus blossom - I'll be trying to hit up Outback AND Texas Roadhouse for one of these bad boys.
5. need me some sweet tay!
6. my ultimate fav munchie snack - they're veggie flavor so they're good for you right?
7. Boston Market mac & cheesey goodness
8. Mexican food!!! authentic, cheap, served by an actual person from Mexico, Mexican food.




2 comments:

  1. Cant wait to see you and eat some of this goodness with you!! :) 9 days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought of you yesterday when I was eating Chick-Fil-A. Wil asked if I was sure if there was one in Wilmington, and where it was. I told him it couldn't have been too far from your house, or how else would you have gotten your hung-over self there some mornings? Good times, and good food soon!!

    ReplyDelete